First Aid and CPR Certification in Vancouver
Vancouver First Aid continues to offer high quality training courses in Vancouver since 2009. It has become the most popular and largest workplace approved training service provider in the city. Courses are available at several times throughout the week, including evenings and weekends. Enrolment is easy and hassle-free as well. So if you’re looking for the best training provider for workplace approved first aid and CPR certification, look no further than this provider.
The Vancouver First Aid website has a complete list of available classes. Click this link to visit the website. On-line registration is available 24 hours a day. Telephone registration is available from 7 am to 5pm everyday.
Training Location Information
Vancouver First Aid has multiple locations throughout the Lower Mainland, all easily accessible by public and private transportation and with nearby amenities such as free parking and restaurants.
- 1773 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC V5N 3Z8
- 1020 Mainland,Vancouver, BC V6B 1A9
- 7238 137th, Street Surrey, V3W 1V3
- 10114 King George Hwy, Surrey, BC V3T 2W4
If you have any questions regarding classes or schedules, use the information below to get in touch with the Vancouver First Aid staff.
- website: http://vancouverfirstaid.ca
- email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 778-709-9180
Training Centre Information
Two training centres are available in the Vancouver City limits. Check out the map’s below for more information and directions to the training centres:
The Yaletown (Down-town) Vancouver training centres is located in the heart of Yaletown along Mainland. Check out the following map for more information about this training centre:
About Vancouver First Aid
- Participants can register for open course or private class CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP” classes. This classes take approximately 5 hours to complete and may be re-certified.
- Infant CPR courses are available as a private course for new or expecting parents that want a trained and certified instructor to provide training at their home.
- Trainees can enrol in 5 different first aid classes including standard, occupational, standard occupational, emergency, or childcare first aid.
- Private classes are available to big groups of trainees and companies. For additional information on booking private classes, contact Vancouver First Aid with the information above.
- workplace approved training certificates are awarded to trainees who are able to complete any of the training courses. The certificate is valid for three years throughout Canada.
- Courses are incredibly cheap. Initial enrolment fees include taxes, certification fees, and use of training manuals and equipent.
- Trainees are also entitled to full refunds should they drop out, provided a 72-hour notice is given.
- All classes are taught by workplace approved certified instructors.
- OFA level 1 is the only course available that provides WorkSafe BC approved certification.
- Food Safe level 1 and level 2 courses are available for individuals that work in the food handling industry.
- All classrooms are equipped with the latest training technology for CPR and first aid training.
Get a head start on your training with the video below!
Did You Know?
Absence seizures: complications
Because absence seizures do not manifest the same symptoms as grand mal seizures, people often don’t recognize that they’re seizing until the episode is over. Most often than not, especially if the victim doesn’t lose consciousness, people don’t get checked out even if they feel something off. Some people who suffer from absence seizures gradually experience full convulsions or grand mal seizures later on. This can cause learning difficulties and prolonged episodes.