First Aid and CPR Certification in Toronto
Do you need Ontario WSIB approved first aid and CPR certification? Are you looking to register with a credible, reliable and high quality provider that offers low prices and a wide range of courses? Customers that register with Toronto First Aid get the highest level of customer satisfaction with the lowest prices in the Toronto Metropolitan area. Register for popular training programs such as standard and emergency first aid which include CPR and automated external defibrillator training. Learn the latest techniques as provided by the American Heart Association and the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR). Participants may also register for re-certification courses, stand-alone CPR training, private infant CPR classes, on-line safety training, food handling certification programs, babysitting classes and even basic life support courses. Ontario WSIB approved courses provide certification that is valid for 3 years throughout Canada. Use the contact information posted below to register for a certification course or click here to visit the Toronto First Aid website for more details and to view the upcoming course schedule.
If you have any questions or queries regarding Toronto First Aid classes and programs, you can contact them with the information below.
- Website: http://torontofirstaidcpr.ca/
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002
Register today as space is limited.
Who Will I Learn in a Ontario WSIB Approved First Aid and CPR Certification Course in Toronto?
Participants that enrol in two-day standard first aid training with Toronto First Aid will learn about the following topics:
- Staying safe during emergencies
- How to use barrier devices and personal protective devices (PPE)
- How to use the contents of a first aid kit
- When and how to contact 9-1-1
- 2012 ILCOR Consensus approved CPR
- When and how to use and apply an automated external defibrillator
- How to recognize and manage circulatory, breathing, environmental and sudden medical emergencies
- Recognizing and managing injuries including head and neck injuries, spinals, bruises, hematoma, broken bones, fractures, sprain, concussions and strains
Learn about these topics and more by enrolling in a standard first aid course today.
Cheapest course rates
- Rates at Toronto First Aid are the lowest in the area. Initial enrolment fees include taxes, certification fees, and workplace approved training manuals.
- No additional expenses are incurred during the training period.
- Trainees who do not finish the course are entitled to a full refund, provided a 72-hour notice is given.
High-end training facilities
- Classes at Toronto First Aid facilities are held in spacious and well-maintained classrooms.
- The training centers are equipped with the latest training technology for first aid and CPR training classes.
- The training centers are easily accessible as well, within walking distance to public transportation, free parking, and restaurants.
Did You Know?
Myocardial infarction or a “heart attack”
Chest pain is the golden standard when it comes to diagnosing an ongoing heart attack. The attack is caused when arteries that supply the heart with blood and oxygen becomes blocked. The block can be due to narrowing or a build-up of fat and plaque known as atherosclerosis. Because the heart is not receiving enough oxygen, the tissue starts to die and causes the chest pain.
A heart attack is diagnosed when the chest pain is unrelieved after fifteen minutes of rest and use of nitroglycerin. Morphine sulfate is the only medication that can cause relief of chest pain during a heart attack. A warning sign of an impending attack is frequent chest pain during physical activity, relieved by rest.